F. S. Dulalia Realty, founded in September 27, 1978, is well-recognized Real Estate Company that provides and delivers efficient and dependable real estate services to all its clients.
F. S. Dulalia Realty is headed by Mr. Florentino S. Dulalia, Jr., a Certified Real Estate Broker (Topnotcher in the Real Estate Brokers Exam) and a Professional Real Estate Consultant (Top 3 in the Real Estate Consultant Licensure Exam) and a multi-awarded and well-recognized civic/real estate authority and leader who has more than 27 years of experience in the real estate industry.
F. S. Dulalia Realty also takes pride in being the Development Bank of the Philippines (DBP) Top Broker for the disposition of its acquired assets for the period covering 1985-1987.
F. S. Dulalia Realty currently maintains 18 field personnel, 90 active agents and has a network of more than 300 selected brokers nationwide.
F.S. Dulalia Realty, in its effort to be both accessible and visible, maintains three offices located at:
- #45 Hereford St., Barangay Bahay Toro, Project 8, Quezon City [Head office]
– #192 Suite 26 & 27, Villar Bldg., 10th Ave. cor. M.H. Del Pilar, Caloocan City (since 1978) [Branch office]
The company, through the leadership of Mr. Florentino S. Dulalia, Jr. is presently connected with major national and international Real Estate associations serving as officer (Chairman, President, Director, Governor, Adviser and Past President or officer) in most of the same, such as:
- Chamber of Real Estate and Builders Association, (CREBA) Inc.
- Federation Internationale Des Administrateurs de Bien Conselis Immobilieres (FIABCI) – International Real Estate Federation – [FIABCI – Philippines International, Inc.]
- Philippine Association of Real Estate Consultants & Specialists (PARCS)
- Realty Service Practitioners Multi-Purpose Cooperative (RSPMPC)
- Real Estate Brokers Association of the Philippines (REBAP)
- Philippine Council of Real Estate Educators, Inc. (PHILCORE)
- Realty Service Council of the Philippines (RESCOP) – a quasi-government agency/council composed of 11 different national real estate association which is mandated to serve as an advisory body to the Department of Trade & Industry (DTI) (Served as President, Chairman and Advisor)
- Asean Association for Planning and Housing (AAPH)-Executive Committee Member